- Protect yourself – on any social occasion
- Protect your friends – look out for each other
- Protect your family – you can’t be there to ‘chaperone’ your children; so let CYD® give you peace of mind
How to use the test
- Dab your finger, straw or stirrer in the drink
- Put a drop onto each test patch
- Look for the colour change
It really is as simple as that!
CYD* tests for minimal standard dosages of ketamine and GHB (gammahydroxybutyrate) in drinks. Smaller quantities may not be detected. Some substances, such as those red in colour, or milk, may produce a ‘false positive’. Follow instructions exactly. Place drink sample on the test strip. Do not place test strip in a drink. A drink producing a negative result could still be unsafe as it may contain dangerous substances other than those tested for. If in doubt, do not drink.